Community Package with Plugins #sdrsharp #software

Oscar EA3IBC

Hello everyone,

Has anyone used the "DDE Tracking Client" with WXtrack or Orbitron with the sdr # community package?
The NDde.dll library appears to be missing in the installation package and the add-in does not work.

Finally it works by adding the NDde.dll library to the sdrsharp folder. I got the library from the David Taylor site https://www.satsignal.eu/software/DDETracker.html

Regards,
Oscar

David J Taylor

Hello everyone,

Has anyone used the "DDE Tracking Client" with WXtrack or Orbitron with the sdr # community package?
The NDde.dll library appears to be missing in the installation package and the add-in does not work.

Finally it works by adding the NDde.dll library to the sdrsharp folder. I got the library from the David Taylor site https://www.satsignal.eu/software/DDETracker.html

Regards,
Oscar
====================================

Oscar,

Yes, I've tested WXtrack with the plug-in, and it works as expected.

I don't use the community installer though. Perhaps the author will add the required packages, please?

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Rodrigo Pérez

Thanks for the info. Installer updated with missing dll. Same link.

Regards

Jim Christian, KE7VJW

I can't get the Community Package to download as my virus protection keeps stopping it due to malware. All I can get are the basic plugins and I would at least like the scanner plugin. I am using windows 10.

Thanks

David J Taylor

From: shortwave listener

Is there a repository for all the various plugins that doesn't require using the community installer?

Thanks
===================================

The links for individual download would be very helpful.

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Edward MacDonald

I don't believe there is a comprehensive list of every plugin available. There are several websites that have lists of various plugins such as rtl-sdr.com or similar blog sites.

Some plugin authors have their own websites where they host there own plugins.

A quick Google search should help you out just fines. Just Google 'Available plugins for SDR#'

From: shortwave listener

Is there a repository for all the various plugins that doesn't require using
the community installer?

Thanks
===================================

The links for individual download would be very helpful.

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

David J Taylor

From: Edward MacDonald

I don't believe there is a comprehensive list of every plugin available. There are several websites that have lists of various plugins such as rtl-sdr.com or similar blog sites.

Some plugin authors have their own websites where they host there own plugins.

A quick Google search should help you out just fines. Just Google 'Available plugins for SDR#'
===============================

Edward,

This lack is exactly why I am asking for a list of the plug-ins included in the Community Edition and their individual download URLs. I neither need nor want all the pug-ins, just one or two, but I do want them to be the ones which are considered fit and up-to-date to be included in the Community Edition.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Rodrigo Pérez

The installer include a "Plugin list" html file with all plugins included. Is in the SDRSharp folder in start menu.

Regards

From: Rodrigo Pérez

The installer include a "Plugin list" html file with all plugins included. Is in the SDRSharp folder in start menu.

Regards
=============================

Thanks, Rodrigo, but since I haven't used the installer I don't have that list! I prefer the Zip download.

Could a link the list perhaps be published on the Web site along with the installer, or perhaps the plugin list with individual download URLs could be included in the standard Zip download?

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Rodrigo Pérez

Sure, visit https://sdrchile.cl

Regards

From: Rodrigo Pérez

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 12:00 PM, David J Taylor wrote:
Thanks, Rodrigo. I was hoping to see download links for the individual add-ons as well.
Done.
==============================

Perfect, Rodrigo, many thanks!

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Rodrigo,
Do the plugins work with the HF+Discovery?

I am interested in the Freq Scanner plugin. Will it work with the Discovery, to the best of your knowledge?

Since I don't have the RTL and have no need for its drivers, can I skip installation of them and the software, except for the plugins I want to use?

Regards,
George