Airspy mini scanning software #sdrsharp #software

Mike M <Mike@...>

Hello
has anybody found suitable software for scanning frequencies or a list of channels?

Here is a little information about me :-)

https://siliconhell.com/paralysed-using-an-amateur-radio
Many Thanks

Mike

Sergi

Here you can get those plugins for SDR #:

http://rtl-sdr.ru/

EB4APL

Frequency Manager and ScannerSuite by Jeff Knapp is a very good solution. It is a plugin for SDR# that has a database and a scanner that can scan by frequency range or by groups of frequencies stored in the database. It is referred in the download section of the SDR# site. It can be downloaded from here: http://www.freqmgrsuite.com/

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 23/01/2019 a las 18:02, Mike M escribió:
Hello
has anybody found suitable software for scanning frequencies or a list of channels?

Here is a little information about me :-)

https://siliconhell.com/paralysed-using-an-amateur-radio
Many Thanks

Mike
---

Mike M <Mike@...>

Hello
Thank you for the information it's much appreciated :-)

73s

Mike 2E0UMF