#spyserver no populating maps #spyserver

andrea ottaviani

Hello. My server on Orange in on-line and green. But I'don't se me on map.
Any suggestion?
Thanks
best 73 de IK0MMI
andrea
IP: 79.40.195.122

prog

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 09:54 PM, andrea ottaviani wrote:
My server on Orange in on-line and green. But I'don't se me on map.
Did you set the antenna location? Is it in the right format? If in doubt, keep the field empty and it ?ill be deduced from your IP.

andrea ottaviani

You're always right. I do not know why, I first put the points for the coordinates.
now I find the commas.
I put the points back and see me on the map! ok !!!
Is it normal that I do not see what users type, that is, change frequency and reception modes?

Thank U Prog!
best 73 de IK0MMI
andrea