Topics

ARMv8 support for #spyserver

tlturner77@...

Is there a spyserver binary for ARMv8 64bit? I am looking to run spyserver on an ARMv8 processor that has 64bit Linux installed. The AARCH32 backwards compatibility for ARMv7 boards is only true if all the libraries are also 32bit. The best solutions seems to compile the application for 64bit ARMv8.

prog

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 12:50 PM, <tlturner77@...> wrote:
Is there a spyserver binary for ARMv8 64bit? I am looking to run spyserver on an ARMv8 processor that has 64bit Linux installed. The AARCH32 backwards compatibility for ARMv7 boards is only true if all the libraries are also 32bit. The best solutions seems to compile the application for 64bit ARMv8.
How about installing ARMHF binaries?