locked Airspy HF+ Availibily at Globaltuners #firmware #sdrsharp #update #experiment

David Freeman <dave2011usa@...>

Just wondering if anyone knows is it possible to host the Airspy HF+ at Globaltuners ?   Ivo from Globaltuners tried to add my radio using SDR Sharp new version and Globaltuners plugin for version 1.0.0.1444   we were able to get the radio to respond but had a problem with the sound later received sound but it was slow audio. Was wondering if Aitspy might teamup with Globaltuners to allow the use of these receivers there.

Andrea IW0HDV

If the .1444 does refer to the release of sdr# it needs, I am afraid such plugin is hopelessly  outdated.
The plugin developer should update his code against a recent sdr# release, I dont see anything airspy should do.

Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV