locked New SDR# release r1667 with significant improvements for Airspy HF+ #sdrsharp #update

prog

This release improves the post-processing done in airspyhf.dll to match Leif's extreme criteria for frequency-dependent IQ imbalance correction.
The Linux/Mac/BSD version of the library can be found on github: https://github.com/airspy/airspyhf/

Get the Windows download from: http://airspy.com/download/

Enjoy!

Henk

Thanks for improving the SDR# software, great work.

Is 1667 also better for V/UHF monitoring?

Regards, Henk in NL

This release improves the post-processing done in airspyhf.dll to match Leif's extreme criteria for frequency-dependent IQ imbalance correction.
The Linux/Mac/BSD version of the library can be found on github: https://github.com/airspy/airspyhf/

Get the Windows download from: http://airspy.com/download/

Enjoy!

William Liporace

I have been using my Airspy HF+ only via spyserver and the bandmap in N1MM+. I want to also use it with DX4Win or other programs. Any suggestions??

TNX Will WC2L