Topics

need help to setup a server for a HF+ #spyserver #raspberrypi

Chris DL5NAM

Hello,
did any have or know a advice/web page or PDF where is a bit more helpful instruction (for a beginner) how to setup a RaspiĀ  for an SDR server?

I have check here at group, also the AirSpy web (i found the Quick Start Guide) . Have install NOOB with success and done the commands from Quick Start but then ...

I am sure the problem is in front of my PC . So any advice is welcome, or maybe a Image what i can download and place on a SD card for the Raspi. Mods of config file with a editor will be no a problem for me.

Thanks for any response

Chris
DL5NAM

dl5nam@...