Topics

Auto run Spyserver after reboot Raspberry PI 3 #airspyhfplus #spyserver

xuantn93@...

Hi everyone ! I running  SPY Server v2.0.1629 on Raspberry Pi 3.
I want to run automatic Spyserver after reboot use method " crontab -e" with "nano".

On Terminal . "crontab -e" , and then add the bottom:
@reboot sudo /home/pi/spyserver/spyserver  /home/pi/spyserver/spyserver.config

using "Ctrl + X" and "Y" to save.

But when I reboot, I used SDR# on Windows to connect to Server on Raspberry Pi, SDR# cannot connect to server.

I Tried command  "ps -A" for show all press of Raspberry Pi, and i see "spyserver" is running !

Thanks for support !
Beast and regards !

Mike Krueger

In your /etc/rc.local file - find the line near the bottom that reads "fi". Immediately ABOVE that line, add this line:

cd /home/pi/spyserver/ && ./spyserver

Remove what you have in crontab.

Save and Reboot.

Thanks Mike, I used "sleep" next to "@reboot", and it run if fine !