Topics

Please add my SpyServer HF+ #spyserver

andrea ottaviani

on line every night HF+ with Butternut on 7 Mhz.
sdr://ik0mmi.ddns.net

thank you for add me on the list

best 73 de IK0MMI
andrea

prog

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:52 pm, andrea ottaviani wrote:
on line every night HF+ with Butternut on 7 Mhz.
sdr://ik0mmi.ddns.net

thank you for add me on the list

best 73 de IK0MMI
andrea
Thanks Andrea. Please give me all the fields:

Owner
Location
URL
Radio
Band
Antenna

Alexandra Stucki

Hi Andre

Works real fine
Whats your QTH?

Best 73 de HE9WSL
Alexandra

andrea ottaviani

Owner Andrea Ottaviani
Location Perugia  IT
URL sdr://ik0mmi.ddns.net
Radio: AirSpy HF+
Band 3,5 - 7 Mhz
Antenna: Butternut Verical Antenna

andrea ottaviani

Hi! Lexa. Central Italy Perugia
Butternut Antenna just calibrated on 7 Mhz and big mass plan.
work only before on bed!

best 73 de IK0MMI
andrea

prog

Added. Thanks for sharing!

andrea ottaviani

thank you prog!

Tilman D Thulesius <sm0jzt@...>

Hi there

I have a HF+ online since a couple of weeks.
You may want to announce.

Owner: Tilman D. Thulesius - SM0JZT
Location: JO89UL 30km North Stockholm
URL sdr://spyserver.thulesius.se:5555/
Radio: AirSpy HF+
Band HF
Antenna: 20 meter loop

Uwe Volk <sdr1@...>

Dear Tilman,

I could connect to your server instantly, internet connection seems to be stable.

However you should check your settings, reception is enabled only for the 20 mB.

Best wishes,
Uwe.

QTH: Tha Mai, Chanthaburi province, THAILAND
RX: Perseus, FDM-S2, Airspy HF+
Ant: Mini-Whip, HDLA-12, EWE.

Deine Nachricht von Samstag, 17. März 2018 06:01 Uhr Weltzeit (UT) lautete:

Hi there
I have a HF+ online since a couple of weeks.
You may want to announce.
Owner: Tilman D. Thulesius - SM0JZT
Location: JO89UL 30km North Stockholm
URL sdr://spyserver.thulesius.se:5555/
Radio: AirSpy HF+
Band HF
believed to be clean.

sv3fuk

I have a HF+ online since a couple of months !
You may want to announce.

Owner : SV3FUK Joseph
Location : Patra GR
URL  sdr://sv3fuk.dlinkddns.com:5555
Radio AirSpy HF+
Band  10-12-17-20-40-80 -160m
Antenna Fritzel FD4 (mod or 160m)

sv3fuk Joseph

SV1BTL

SV3FUK,
Please in spyserver.config try to change the value:

# List Server in Airspy Directory
list_in_directory =

to 1.
----
Άλλαξε την τιμή στο spyserver.config, όπως φαίνεται πιο πάνω.