1st attempt on MW with my HF+ #airspyhfplus #mediumwave

Patrick

Despite average conditions, Nigeria was a nice signal last night on 917 kHz ; see the short clip HERE

Guy Atkins

Thanks for sharing your catch of Nigeria on MW, Patrick. Your HF+ is performing great! Hopefully you will notice even better MW conditions soon; DXers here in the States have had very good MW and LW reception recently from overseas.

Does your HF+ have the "R3" modification and latest firmware?

73 & regards,

Guy

Patrick

Hi Guy

Conditions will soon improve towards south america for me.
My HF+ indeed has the 'R3' mod and the latest firmware (R1.3), but I need to add more ferrites/ chokes to reduce local interférences even more.
I plan to test firmware R1.4 asap too ("with higher IF AGC threshold to allow higher dynamic range").

Best regards,
Patrick