Topics

linux compatible softare that talks to Spy server #spyserver #raspberrypi

Randall Wayth

Thanks Martin. Is the spyserver API documented anywhere? Google has failed me.

aburnham@...

thanks a bunch -- i can keep an eye on gqrx then and hope for the best.  i did a lot of reading and couldn't seem to pinpoint a product -- now i know why!

ab

On 02/08/2018 10:45 PM, Martin Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
As far as I know there is none yet, but there is code out there to access spyservers
https://github.com/opensatelliteproject/xritdemod/blob/master/demodulator/src/SpyServerFrontend.cpp

And gqrx may/might/should/could have support for spyserver at some future date "Note: Spyserver interface not yet supported" (ref: http://gqrx.dk/supported-hardware#airspy )

Martin Smith

As far as I know there is none yet, but there is code out there to access spyservers
https://github.com/opensatelliteproject/xritdemod/blob/master/demodulator/src/SpyServerFrontend.cpp

And gqrx may/might/should/could have support for spyserver at some future date "Note: Spyserver interface not yet supported" (ref: http://gqrx.dk/supported-hardware#airspy )

aburnham@...

can anyone recommend a linux 'sdr#-like' application that can talk to spyserver?  i have spyserver running on a pi with the airspy hf directly connected,  and access it via a windows machine running sdr# remotely.  works great, but i use primarily linux desktops and would like to tap the spyserver the same way, just from a linux app.  my understanding is that trying to get sdr# going under mono, or some similar bandaid, is not likely to go well.  any recommends much appreciated. ab