Re: [SDRSharp] SDR# and DAB

Alberto I2PHD

On 6/19/2013 4:45 PM, Alan wrote:

The software on all my CDs is "Blaze Video".
There was a link to download somewhere and the main site offers at least
a demo version. . But as far as I remember there is no DAB decoder in that software.
The sticks are advertised as "TV FM DAB" and they cover the frequency.
But DAB software? I do not think so.

It works ! The Blaze HDTV 6.0 application that I found on the CD that was sent me so kindly by
a gentleman does decode DAB radio. It easily found 35 radio DAB stations during its scan, and
these are a couple of related screen captures...

--
73 Alberto I2PHD