Re: [SDRSharp] SDR# and DAB

Alberto I2PHD

On 6/19/2013 12:33 AM, siegfried jackstien wrote:

Why not use original drivers on one usb port
and the other drivers on next
usb port

Thanks Jeanne, Ian and Siegfried for your answers and comments.

I know that I can use different drivers on different USB ports.
The true reason why I am trying to avoid that is.. (blush on my face...) that
I misplaced the original small CD that came with the stick...

When the packet arrived from China, I immediately installed the Zadig driver,
putting aside the original CD, which landed on the stratified mess of books,
block notes, evaluation and prototyping boards, tens of CDs/DVDs etc. that
surround my PC... with the net result that now I am unable to find it...

One of these days I have to impose myself a strict "ordnung", maybe then
I will get hold of it again....� :-)

--
73 Alberto I2PHD