Re: My BandPlan.xml not being read properly #bandplan

jdow

Did you really put the file where the software expects it to be?
{o.o}

On 20220226 10:06:04, bgaphoto@... wrote:

Good day...

I just upgraded my installation to the latest version (1854) and see that the BandPlan.xml is not getting read properly.  I have confirmed that there are no typos in the file, and that it works fine with the earlier version I had installed (1840, I believe).

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  I confirmed that I disabled SDRSharp from writing out the file again on exit.  Looking for a solution.

Thanks!

Brian