Re: My BandPlan.xml not being read properly #bandplan

bgaphoto@...

After a few more hours of poking around, it looks like the latest version of SDR# has a couple 'BandPlan.xml' files down through the install directory.  Previously, the files in /SDRSharp/bin was the one that you would edit.  This was confirmed in the 'Big Book' documentation.

However, I found an /SDRSharp/Profiles directory, and within there was another subdirectory that also had 'BandPlan.xml'.  Editing that file and restarting the software addressed my issue.

Happy to pass along what I learned, especially if it helps even one person.  Awesome software, and love all the features!

-Brian