" IF_Average "

alex pettit

Hello,

There is a unique Plug-In  "IF_Average " written in 2016 by Daniel Kaminski.
It is Specifically for Astronomical Radio Telescope data collection.
It provides 100,000 to a million averages to be accumulated, a pre-test Background Subtraction Calibration mode, and
auto saving of columns of frequencies and amplitudes .
I have not found anything similar, Nor, have I been able to find any way to contact the author.

I would like to make a few modifications.
Does anyone know how obtain the source code or specifically :
How the Background Normalization / Calibration is performed ?

Thank You for Your Help,
Alex  KK4VB
Winter Springs Fla