Re: Looking for SDR idea suggestions.

David Patton

Glad you found it useful. The video belongs to https://frugalradio.com/

You can configure multiple frequency ranges for scanning. However, I think you can only scan one of them at a time.

David

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 1:01 AM KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@...> wrote:
On 11/28/2021 07:56, David Patton wrote:
This is a way to do most of what you want: https://youtu.be/9AR-QemkSic

THAT is amazing!

Right now my military airband scans are with a Yaesu FT-7900, and I
think the sweep may be in the ten to fifteen minute range, and as
expected, I've heard one signal.

That birdie removal tool is incredible too.

In your video, near the right side of the waterfall, what are the
alternating bursts of signal?  They look like little alternating ticks.
  It also shows some carriers below those, but I don't see them on the
waterfall, just the spikes.

I see the frequency entry box had multiple rows.  Can multiple frequency
ranges be entered, for example, 118-136, and 225-380, and both airband
ranges be scanned?  If so, that would be very handy!

Any information greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Kurt