locked Re: Accessibility.

I got the plugin downloaded

thanks fore getting this fore me.

can I get the instructions fore setting up jaws with the plugin?

thanks

Hank

On 11/29/2021 10:02 PM, Edward MacDonald wrote:

The active download link is SDRplugins.com/betas

On Mon., Nov. 29, 2021, 10:43 p.m. Edward MacDonald via groups.io, <edwardmacdonald74=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hank, try now.

Patrick I added you as well.

Paul, please go to the contacts page on ly website and send me a message indicating "accessibility plugin" I will ads you as well.

On Mon., Nov. 29, 2021, 9:56 p.m. The Wolf, <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello I checked my spam folder

nothing there

did you want to try to send the link to my hotmail address

ke7ief@...

let me know if you send it there so i I can check that email.

thanks

Hank

On 11/29/2021 8:39 PM, Edward MacDonald wrote:
Hank, please heck you spam folder. If nothing there please let me know.

Patrick,  I will add you to the list and send you a link within a few hours.

On Mon., Nov. 29, 2021, 9:20 p.m. The Wolf, <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello

can I get the link?

thanks

Hank

On 11/27/2021 1:13 AM, Edward MacDonald wrote:
Hank,

I sent you a link from my website to create a password for the profile I created for you. Once you have the password set, log into my website with the link that was sent and you will have access to the beta version of the accessibility plug-in.

Once you have downloaded the zip file from my site:

Uunzip it in it's root folder into the "Plugins" folder in your SDR# install

 Run SDR# and then plug-in should automatically load.

For beta testing, the plugin is enabled by default. This will not be the case in the release version.

The login responds to numerous preset keyboard shortcuts which I will post here shortly.

Please remember is is a beta. Glitches may be present, some features will not work fully.

If anyone else wants accessibility please let me know.

DO NOT redistribute the BETAS.

Once you have it setup let me know and I 2ill email you instructions on hot to get it to work with JAWS.

On Sat., Nov. 27, 2021, 12:41 a.m. Edward MacDonald via groups.io, <edwardmacdonald74=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
 Getting it uploaded now actually. Give me a bot and O will post the link

On Sat., Nov. 27, 2021, 12:10 a.m. The Wolf, <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello

did you post the link?

thanks

Hank

On 11/26/2021 3:49 PM, Edward MacDonald wrote:
No problem. I will forward them after I post link tonight

On Fri., Nov. 26, 2021, 4:41 p.m. The Wolf, <hank.smith966@...> wrote:

Hello

I will need the instructions fore the dll file

fore jaws.

thanks

Hank

On 11/26/2021 2:03 PM, Edward MacDonald wrote:
The older versions absolutely will not work with any of the new .NET 5 versions of SDR#.

I have the BETA version of tye new accessibility plug-in ready. I have had higher priority matters to take care of for the past few months. Sorry for the delay.

I will post the download link for the BETA tonight here around midnight GMT -6.

Hank...

I could not get licensing for the JAWS dll interface. The plug-in WILL work with the JAWS screen reader, but you will need to copy and paste the required dll manually from inside of the JAWS folder and paste it into the plug-in folder for SDR#.

I can provide some instructions for you if required.

The plug-in will also interface with NVDA, Dolphin,icrosoft screen reader etc. It will work with both speech and Vraille readers (when available)

Some things - such as direct frequency entry and the audible power meter are stoll in progress.

On Fri., Nov. 26, 2021, 2:38 p.m. Gabriele Battaglia via groups.io, <iz4apu=libero.it@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all and thanks for info. Ron, I'm IZ4IZ4APU, and I use an iPhone12 pro max with Voiceover. If I can be useful for you, feel free to reach me out of list. Best 73, Gabe.

--
Sent from starship Gabryphone 12ProMax
    Captain Battaglia.

Il giorno 26 nov 2021, alle ore 19:44, Ron, N6YWU <ron.nicholson@...> ha scritto:

Hi,

I am looking for a blind SWL or amateur radio operator who uses an iPhone with VoiceOver.
My current iPhone app, rtl_tcp SDR, which I have developed, available from the App store, supports using an Airspy HF+ or an RTL-SDR via an hfp_tcp or rtl_tcp server (not a spy server).
I would like to understand how a blind operator might like to operate an SDR from an iPhone or iPad, so that I can prioritize adding and testing various visual accessibility features in my iPhone SDR app.

Thanks,
Ron
n6ywu