locked Re: Accessibility.

Hello I am a blind iphone user I have a iphone se 2020 running latest ios and use voice over.

send me the links I will give it a try

Hank

On 11/26/2021 11:44 AM, Ron, N6YWU wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a blind SWL or amateur radio operator who uses an iPhone with VoiceOver.
My current iPhone app, rtl_tcp SDR, which I have developed, available from the App store, supports using an Airspy HF+ or an RTL-SDR via an hfp_tcp or rtl_tcp server (not a spy server).
I would like to understand how a blind operator might like to operate an SDR from an iPhone or iPad, so that I can prioritize adding and testing various visual accessibility features in my iPhone SDR app.

Thanks,
Ron
n6ywu