Re: Windows 10 Tablet Recommendations? #win10

Scott/KC1UA

Following up on this post as I now have this up and running. I am very pleased with the results thus far. This tablet runs SDR# and DSD+ FL without a hitch, and all of the other plug-ins I use as well. This tablet did come with a pen, but I do find that the mouse works far better for this application. I used double-sided 3M tape in an unobtrusive area on the back of the tablet and am plugging the Airspy Mini into that. Interference from the tablet is present but not bad to the point where it interferes with reception. So far so good! Attached a few pics of the result.
--
Scott - KC1UA
Marstons Mills, Cape Cod, MA USA