Re: Display incomplete on Windows-11

Jos Stevens

Hi Dasvid,

I got a message from Microsoft as well, that I could install Windows 11 for free  but I hesitated to do so fearing for problems in our softwares 😕

Please let us know when you encounter more problems.

Thank you

Jos

Op 22-10-2021 om 10:26 schreef David J Taylor via groups.io:

On a PC upgraded to Windows-11 some of the display is missing (e.g. the
left-hand side).  Some of the text is incomplete.  See attached.

SDR# 1830.
Display is 1920 x 1200 pixels.
This was a fresh install of 1830.

Thanks,