locked Re: Windows 10 Tablet Recommendations? #win10

Scott/KC1UA

Thanks David,

After conducting quite a few hours of research I decided to take a chance on this one. The seller offers 30 day returns, and the specs sound like they'll be more than sufficient. It is small enough to fit into the form factor I'm looking for and when I drop it on the floor or the ground it appears it'll survive. I wish it had 1920 x 1080 resolution but I think I'll survive nonetheless...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363429184446

I'll follow up with how it performs once it's set up. Still interested in people's setups and opinions though.
--
Scott - KC1UA
Marstons Mills, Cape Cod, MA USA