locked Re: Feature request: LOWER FFT resolution options in SDR#

Bob Dengler

At 10/20/2021 10:35 PM, you wrote:

I suggest *always* using a cubic spline to find the local peak value when looking for the peak in an array of bins.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
That's great advice, Simon. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, at least one that's capable of authoring plugins. So I can only hope that a simple change could be made that will let me make use of the SNR logger without having to turn off decimation altogether, tanking my dynamic range.

Then again, if SDRC had noise-based squelch like SDR# I could just use your app & be done with it.

;) ;)

Bob NO6B