Re: Windows 10 Tablet Recommendations? #win10

David J Taylor

On 20/10/2021 13:48, Scott/KC1UA via groups.io wrote:
In search of: Current or recent Windows 10 tablet that will support the above.
I would prefer to avoid Microsoft Surfaces as they appear to be "rather
overpriced". I have searched in the group for tablet information and found some
threads that are older but nothing really current. It would be used for this
dedicated purpose and as such would not need to run any other software
concurrently. I'm hoping something with 4 or 6 GB of RAM will be sufficient. I
see them on Amazon in the mid $200 range.
I have one of these:

CHIWI Hi10 XR
2 in 1 Laptop with Stylus Pen, 10.1 Inch Touch Screen Tablet Pc,
6GB LPDDR4X 128G SSD, Turbo frequency 2.6GHz, 1920x1200 Resolution

which is a separate tablet and keyboard. The touchpad isn't all that good as
the reviews say, and I've not actually used it in tablet-only mode. It has
updated successfully to Win-11.

I guess you get what you pay for!

73,
David GM8ARV