Re: Feature request: LOWER FFT resolution options in SDR#

Bob Dengler

At 10/20/2021 05:00 PM, you wrote:
And if you get that you will whine that the bins do not fall in the right place.
Well if they aren't centered I'd think that could be fixed by tweaking the LO freq.

Why might you be logging peaks rather than power.
I'd like to record total channel power like HDSDR does, but peak power is all the SNR logger plugin will do. Since one application is simply to compare signal strength over time, peak vs. total doesn't matter so long as it's consistent.

Bob NO6B