Re: Airspy R2 SDR on eBay for $120?

Mike

Looks like a really good source for parts.  Thanks again.

Mike

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:30 AM Mike via groups.io <nwhkr319=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 7:56 AM kb3cs <kb3cs@...> wrote:
add  W5WSL Electronics  https://www.w5swl.com/

 = 73 =

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 07:31 PM, Bob Dengler wrote:
At 10/14/2021 07:04 PM, you wrote:
I've become unwilling to buy parts like rf connectors (PL-239 etc) and adapters (sma to BNC etc) off Amazon as well. The parts will score 4 stars, but when you read reviews themselves there are always quality control issues mentioned or suspect materials being used. Just not worth it. Have been going with known suppliers like Universal Radio or HRO. I'm paying more, but feel like I'm getting better quality.

Mike
Better yet,

The RF connection: www.rfconnection.com
RF Parts: www.rfparts.com