Re: can Edward MacDonald the plugin developer of the screen reader sdrsharp plugin contact me?

Hello

I got all the frame works installed and ready to go

thanks

Hank

On 10/15/2021 7:47 PM, Edward MacDonald wrote:
Hello Hank,

I have the beta ready for the latest version of SDR#. Give me 3 days as I am at work in the days. Then I will send you the dowoad link to the Beta version.

The new version is.compatible only with .NET 5 so please ensure you have the proper frameworks installed properly in preparation.

Thanks,

Eddie

On Tue., Oct. 12, 2021, 9:40 a.m. The Wolf, <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
Hello can you please get in touch with me?  I am having trouble getting the screen reader plugin working.

I got the latest sdrsharp installed
my email is:
hank.smith966@...
thanks