Re: can Edward MacDonald the plugin developer of the screen reader sdrsharp plugin contact me?

Joe M.

Eddie,

I don't need that plugin, but wanted to thank you for
your continued support of the community who does need it.

I know it is very valuable to those who need it.

Joe M.

On 10/15/2021 10:47 PM, Edward MacDonald wrote:
Hello Hank,

I have the beta ready for the latest version of SDR#. Give me 3 days as
I am at work in the days. Then I will send you the dowoad link to the
Beta version.

The new version is.compatible only with .NET 5 so please ensure you have
the proper frameworks installed properly in preparation.

Thanks,

Eddie

On Tue., Oct. 12, 2021, 9:40 a.m. The Wolf, <hank.smith966@...
<mailto:hank.smith966@...>> wrote:

Hello can you please get in touch with me? I am having trouble
getting the screen reader plugin working.
I got the latest sdrsharp installed
my email is:
hank.smith966@... <mailto:hank.smith966@...>
thanks