Re: #sdrsharp Upgrade from 1812 to 1822 #sdrsharp

Juan - EA5XQ

Philip,

It has happened to me as since the beginning. I am always scared when upgrading (just the .exe!) because once I do it, it breaks all the configuration, layouts and you need to re-do it all again. Not sure why but it generates new stuff

For instance moving from 1819 to 1822, I have lost all the plugins ... they are at plugin directory but not recognized at all by SDR# ..

That is the reason why I try to wait for each upgrade or I do lose too much time re-configure it again.
--
Juan, EA5XQ
AirSpy Hf+ Discovery