#sdrsharp Upgrade from 1812 to 1822 #sdrsharp

Phillip Leslie

Hi,

I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong with an sdrsharp upgrade form 1812 to 1822.  I have followed guidance from this forum and just replaced sdrsharp.exe.  No other files have been updated.

However when I then start sdrsharp the input device settings have changed to RTL-TCP with host 127.0.0.1 as the default and I cannot figure out how to change it back to RTL-SDR Controller to allow me to select my Generic RTL device?

Switching the .exe back to version 1812 cures the problem instantly.

Thanks

Phillip