From: airspy@groups.io <airspy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek Henderson via
groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 26 August, 2021 12:07
To: airspy@groups.io
Subject: [airspy] Virtual Audio Cable ( Muzychenko)

Using the above type of VAC on Win10 machine Recently noticed I have to
increase the master volume in SDR# to get a decent signal and that the
volume indicator in Jaero no longer lights up as it use to I have checked
all sound settings and all appear in Order I also use Tekmanoid decoder and
the waterfall indicator is very weak in that to even though the program
works ok On checking in VAC control panel The signal indicator shows very
little movement Anyone else come across this Any suggestions welcome Thanks
Derek Henderson