Re: Virtual Audio Cable ( Muzychenko)

Chris van Lint

Derek,

Have you recently updated your version of VAC? I had an issue with VAC a few months ago and nothing I did could fix it, until I thought of updating my version of VAC which at that time was about 3 years old.

Chris VK4CVL

On 27/08/2021 18:20, 6vc8 wrote:
Not going to help much Derek but I haven't noticed any issues with VAC/Windows 10 when using it to route audio to various decoder software (including Tekmanoid/Jaero/DSD) on three different machines.
Can only suggest you recheck your system for any changes which could have affected the audio transport.