Re: CTCSS plugin #sdrsharp

Patrick

Concretely, how is this done ?

Le ven. 27 août 2021 à 11:05, prog <info@...> a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 10:25 AM, Patrick wrote:
Indeed ! I just found his message.

" As for the CTCSS plug-in, I don't see an immediate solution to fixing this.
The method the plug-in uses requires a few zero crossings to occur in the audio buffer to detect the tone.
Because the new SDR# (1822) has reduced its audio buffer size, the plug-in is no longer able to see the minimum amount of zero crossings to detect any tones. For me the number of samples in the buffer went from 1664 to 256".

I hope Prog will find a way to fix this glitch.
So basically this plugin never worked with low latency sound cards.
=> Buffer the samples you get and only process when your reach the right size.