Re: CTCSS plugin #sdrsharp

Patrick

Indeed ! I just found his message.

" As for the CTCSS plug-in, I don't see an immediate solution to fixing this.
The method the plug-in uses requires a few zero crossings to occur in the audio buffer to detect the tone.
Because the new SDR# (1822) has reduced its audio buffer size, the plug-in is no longer able to see the minimum amount of zero crossings to detect any tones. For me the number of samples in the buffer went from 1664 to 256".

I hope Prog will find a way to fix this glitch.

Le ven. 27 août 2021 à 10:16, 6vc8 <6vc8g7e0ovnn@...> a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 06:53 AM, Patrick wrote:

> No one knows how to reach thewraith2008 ?

.....................He replied to your post on Radioreference