I installed the new version 2.2 and now the "Show a frequency's
description on the spectrum" works ok, but the Frequency Data
Display new plugin does not show any data on it. I tried with a
fresh database with only one frequency on it, but no success.
Probably it is caused by something simple, but I don't figure out
what to try.
FMSuite 2.2 can
be downloaded from http://www.freqmgrsuite.com/
using the link at the top right of the page.
As always, feel free to email me or make a comment on the
web site above if you have questions or issues. Special thanks
to prog, jdow, and Edward McDonald for suggestions and
directions, and to beta testers Ignacio, Paolo, and Edward for
their valuable feedback.
- Theming has been implemented where
possible. Note that
only Dark Mode / Light Mode settings are used, not individual
colors, due to compatibility issues with some Microsoft
- Improved the reliability of multitasking.
- Replaced obsolete or deprecated Microsoft features with
- Replaced icons and images that would have been invisible in
Dark Mode themes.
- Fixed the case where permissions to file
"FMSuiteException.txt" was denied.
- Replaced tab controls with radio buttons because theming is
incompatible with Microsoft tab controls.
- All software was upgraded to the current Microsoft .NET Core
- Upgraded the Data Tools Zip file
processing to a built-in Microsoft function.
- Removed the "Custom" delimiter option and replaced it with
the "Pipes" option due to reliability issues.
Manager + Scanner
- Moved Scan Decisions and Frequency Data
Display plugins out of Frequency Manager + Scanner and into
their own plugins.
- Removed Scan Decisions and Frequency Data Display options
from the Preferences dialog as they are now defunct.
- Removed the Automatic Frequency Rejection feature in favor
of new features in SDR#.
- Fixed a case where the scanner could get stuck if the radio
doesn't change frequency when requested.
- Changed the "Locked" or "Lock" labels to "Ignore",
"Ignored", or "Ign" to remove confusion with the word "Lock"
as used by hardware radio scanners.
- When scanning sometimes a radio will not tune to a requested
indicate this an error popup will appear and recommend
actions. It is
unclear whether this issue is caused in SDR# or in the radio.