Sources for SDR# plugins #sdrsharp #software

Lyndxer

Where can I find the plugins for latest version of SDR# without installing Community package? I don't see them available for download from the Airspy website. I would prefer to install them individually.  I am interested in Scytale, a Tetra decoder and a few others. Also, I thought the latest SDR# version (1811) had a way to install them automatically without having to manually add the magic line to the .xml file but don't see where in SDR# 1811 to do that.

Thanks.
--
Linda Brodsky