Markers On Spectrum View ?

rmrrgs

Hi,

The more I use SDR#, the more impressed I am with it, and the more
I enjoy it.  Truly a terrific piece of software.

I guess there is work being done for a plug in that would show "Markers" directly on the Spectrum View.
Seem to remember something being mentioned by "black apple," or... a while back ?

I don't do twitter, so can't ask directly.

Anyone have any knowledge of this ?  Or, is there anything available now, that is similar ?

Would sure be nice to be able to show Markers on the Spectrum, taken from some database like eibi, e.g.

Thanks,
Bob