TETRA Demodulator

EB4APL

Hi,

I installed the version of the TETRA Demodulator plugin that comes with
the v1811 Community package, but I have a problem: the previous version
that I was using had a tetraSettings.xml file that as its name implies
to choose some configuration values, among them the capability to use or
not an AFC in the demodulator. The new dll has not a configuration file
and I can't turn the AFC off, what is causing me a problem.

Anybody knows a solution?

TIA,

Ignacio EB4APL