Perfect.

Thank you!

David

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 10:54 AM tseug via groups.io <tseug=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sun, AprĀ  4, 2021 at 02:40 PM, David Patton wrote:

> I guess it is step one that I can't figure out. I have looked at
> https://github.com/Dustify/SdrSharpPocsagPlugin and can not find anything
> called RELEASE. I also can't find a dll file on that repository to drop into
> the SDRSharp Plugins directory. I must be missing something. I've had no
> trouble installing other plugins as they just had a dll to download and drop
> in the plugins folder.

On the github page you'll see 'Releases' to the right of the code directories. That is an active link, click it
Various things can be downloaded from there. You can ignore the CODE downloads unless you are interested in the code/plan on contributing to the git. You specifically want the archive file 'SdrSharpPocsagPlugin-r1.zip' (again an active link and generally you'd want the most recent release if there were others)

Extract the contents of that archive to your plugins - there are multiple files not a single dynamic link library

--
------

This signature contains no adverts for other services.
No extraneous URLs here