Re: Help me fix Internet Explorer for in-app embedded browers

Glenn Blum

I actually love the new map embedded with SDR#. You may have to be careful of the accuracy of the servers position. Mine is within 1.5 miles.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Curt Faulk
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 9:29 AM
To: airspy@groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] Help me fix Internet Explorer for in-app embedded browers

That seemed like a good idea, and that it should work.  Sadly, it didn't. No change in behavior running SDR# as administrator.  The map page still loads blank.

If it provides any clues, it loads REALLY fast, pretty much instantly.  The window size is also kinda weird.

It appears, every time, in a non-maximized state, and extends horizontally past the right edge of the screen.  I have to drag it to the left to see the window control buttons.