Re: Control Scale Request

G Davidson

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 12:52 AM, Mike Bott wrote:
Any way that the scaling used for the Zoom, Contrast, Range and Offset be improved when using the IF and Audio Spectrum?  2 of the 4 sliders are missing.  The screen resolution on this particular display is 1366x768
I have the same issue - the only workaround I found was to make sure there were no panels placed under the waterfall and operate SDR# in a maximised window. There was a brief discussion in the thread at https://groups.io/g/airspy/message/37250

--
Graeme