SDRSharp.ScytaleC plugin and UI prerelease for NET5 #plugins

microp11@...

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I have converted the ScytaleC plugin to NET5. It includes the QuickUI and added a button to open the UI or bring it to front if already running. Will make more changes to QuickUI in the future. Works great with the slices, you could easily receive all Inmarsat-C channels from one sat in one shot. Thanks airspy!

To install, extract the zip in the airspy folder, keeping the structure that comes with it. It is a clean structure, it keeps all the dependencies of the plugin in its own separate "scytalec" folder.
you will need to add the magic line:

to the Plugins.xml file.

Enjoy and always let me know what can be done to make it better.

Cheers,
Paul