Re: SDR# dotnet 5 Pre-release #announcements

David Ranch

Hello Prog,

My assumption was that DotNet ver5 would available on Windows10 *only* and all previous versions of WIndows wouldn't get DotNet v5.  I did a little research and that's NOT true:

   https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/core/install/windows

Seems that Windows 8.1 and even Windows 7 has DotNet v5 installations.

--David
KI6ZHD

On 02/04/2021 11:55 AM, prog wrote:
On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 08:52 PM, David Ranch wrote:
Hey Prog,

Just to confirm, with this new upcoming version, I assume on the MS Windows side, this will now require WIndows10 64bit OSes *only*.  Correct?

--David
KI6ZHD
No. Both 32 and 64 bit OSes will work. The 64-build is mostly experimental for other developers and Linux/Max users.