Re: Need help with gain settings in HDSDR

Alberto I2PHD

On 2020-12-01 18:07, Kenneth Sejkora via groups.io wrote:
In order to download the newer version 1.1.0 of the dll, which you referred to in your earlier email, you have to click on the 'Andrea Montefusco' link in the text line below the bold text "ExtIO for Airspy HF+ and Discovery".  Doing so will take you to the following link to download the latest revision 1.1.0, dated 24-Dec-2019.  It's the second section down on the webpage:

I am very sorry to communicate that Andrea Montefusco passed away due to cancer....
I don't know if his Web site will be maintained active or not... I suggest to copy whatever you are interested in, before it goes away.

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>