Re: Audio input setting on SDR# rev 1781

Lyndxer

I'm fully aware that things that are grayed out indicate they are inaccessible, but since the input in the last version I used (1762) was set at 192,000 as opposed to 48000 in the new version, I was wondering it the setting and the inability to change it was an error.

--
Linda Brodsky
Location" Malverne, NY ( 40.674652, -73.673324)