Re: Audio input setting on SDR# rev 1781

prog

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 04:20 PM, Lyndxer wrote:
I just installed version 1781 and it detects my Airspy R2 with no problem. When I go to the audio setting panel, it will not let me set the sample rate or the input source. It does permit me to change the output.  Is there some other setting I missed?
Since you are using an Airspy R2 as input, the audio input is not used, and that's why it's grayed. The output sample rate is dictated by the output device you select.
In general, if you try to use something that is grayed, there must be some logic/understanding problem.