SDR# 1778 - Zoom Panel sliders truncated with 768 vertical display resolution

G Davidson

Just an observation whilst I take in the changes and avoid asking who moved my cheese :)

I'll just comment on a little niggle I've found with the Zoom toolbar. My laptop screen only supports a vertical resolution of 768pix. Unfortunately, the Zoom toolbar controls can disappear off the bottom of the scales as shown below.

In this instance, the Zoom and Offset control knobs are out of sight but clicking on the visible scale brings them into view where they can adjusted/controlled even if out of sight whilst the mouse button is held down.

Would love to replace the laptop with a better screen but this one is so RF quiet compared to others I have tried ;)