Re: If you like SDR#, Don't Pirate SDR#

Alberto I2PHD

On 2020-10-16 6:28, jdow wrote:
You can tell all AVs I've ever used to leave specific files or folders alone. I use that quite often. It is so bad that my entire development tree is "leave me alone." I pull files I might share out of there and test them from time to time as a check.

Another possibility is to not use an anti-virus software at all..... I stopped using Kaspersky a couple of years ago, and my PC is completely clean, as testified by MalwareBytes Anti Malware and other scanning tools which I run from time to time, despite running Windows as administrator, with the bl**dy UAC completely turned off.

You should act as the anti-virus yourself...  just pay attention to the Web sites you visit, don't blindly click here and there, and wash your mail with Mail Washer before opening your email client, in my case Thunderbird.  Only the unwary get infected....

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>