Re: New SDR# AM co-channel interference canceller

jdow

I should dig out some notes from the late 70s I took with regards to my thinking and experimenting with that concept. It should do in any patents that are still unexpired. (In the US it appears patents last 17 years from grant or 20 years from application per owner's choice. So 1999 sounds like either prior art to revoke a patent or long enough the patent is surely dead.)

{o.o}

On 20201016 01:17:31, Simon Brown wrote:

FWIW

"Tune SSB Automatically", Robert Dick, QEX, January 1999, pp 9-18 may possibly be patented , I remember seeing articles for very similar technology which certainly are patented.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com