Re: To dBFS or not dBFS - New SDR# release #announcements

prog

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 02:24 PM, Martin Smith wrote:
If you look at the two links below those dll's are modifying entries in the registry, deleting entries in the registry (I'm assuming when finished) and launching (microsoft) applications. I can see how an virus detection engine would get a false positive.
If you have time to debug these average anti-viruses, get IDA and disassemble the dlls. Look for anything that could access the registry. If nothing is found, maybe it's the OS itself that is enabling some performance stuff.